For Answers, see/post comments

Multitier application and Datagrid Options

Hello,

I'm trying to understand how can I write a application in three layers and use a datagrid on a object.

For example, let's say I have a table on my database (COUNTRIES) with the fields ID and DESCRIPTION. And I have a class Country that would connect to this table:
class Country {

public int ID {
get;
set;
}
public string Description { get; set; }
}


Now, I know I can create a data source out of this object and connect it to a datagrid.

But how then can I handle things updates, inserts and deletions in the datagrid?

Thank you in advance,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,


Well, I don't have an exact answer for your problem but I know a
link which can help you.


http://www.asp.net/learn/data-access/


Its a pretty long tutorial and would require your patience. It will
show you step by step way to accomplish your goal.
You will learn many more things too :)